IOS emulators are basically used to run iPhone apps or gamming in any of the windows PC. iOS emulators are the ones because of which people took a break from iPhone, iPad or Mac and turned towards windows so that they can enjoy both the platforms on the same PC.
Basically, iOS stands for the iPhone Operating System. Now, there might be many questions arriving in your minds such as how can we install this iOS on our PC, what is the process, which is the best iOS emulator for pc, and many more. So, in this article, we will try to answer each and every question that arrives in your mind once you hear something about iOS. Let’s get started with the process you should go with while installing any of the iOS emulators of your choice.
The process that should be followed for installing iOS:
- Your PC must have a copy of Mac OS X
- Install a basic PC application with Mac Operating System X
- Install Xcode on your Operating System X basic PC
- Consider cross-platform development tools
- Create provisioning profiles and certificates- If you have access to OS X, you can create a certificate signing request (CSR) using the keychain access app, by following the below-listed steps:
- Open keychain access and request a certificate
- Enter certificate information
- Upload your certificate signing request to the apple developer portal
- Select the type of certificate
- Download and open.
In this way, you can install iPhone applications on any of your Windows PC. Now, the next question that comes to our mind is which is the best iOS emulator for pc. But, there are many of the iOS emulators available in the market today which creates a lot of confusion about which is the best one to install. So, first of all, you should be very clear about the purpose you require the iOS for such as you require an iOS for gaming, basic operations, or iPhone applications. There are varies iOS emulators for different purposes so you should choose accordingly whereas some of the best iOS emulators can be listed as below:
- Electric Mobile Studio
We all know that the things that possess advantages also carry some of the disadvantages with them. So, the advantages and disadvantages of an iOS emulator as are discussed as follows:
- Free of cost
- Enables to run various operating systems such as iOS, Windows, Linux, macOS, and Android on the same PC.
- You can test any application without running on a particular operating system.
- You can utilize iPhone emulators for testing and debugging applications before their release
- Installing and running a high-end game on iOS emulator will not work properly
- It consumes a lot of RAM.
- Sometimes, you may not get better visuals even if your PC has sufficient GPU and processor.
- You require a virtual machine with high specs to run these emulators as they need a lot of memory and storage.
- It will not provide the same performance as you get on your iPhone product.
- The emulator programs are not so developed and it might cause issues while running any heavy iOS apps.
I hope you had got answers to each and every question you were searching for related to iOS emulators.