Smartphone manufacturers have pretty much pampered smartphone users, each outdoing the other with regards to the bevy of features that their smartphones come with. To the delight of buyers, one no longer needs to necessarily shell out a large sum of money to get truly amazing features. Apple’s brand equity, without a doubt, holds its own amongst users who can afford high-end smartphones. However, a large chunk of the market typically budgets smartphone purchases below or around the Rs. 20,000 mark.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is a complete star, baiting users with a stunning array of features, all at a price tag of approximately Rs. 20,000.
Let’s get up close and personal with the phone’s features:
- The Mi Note 9 Pro Max comes in three variants: 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM, 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM. Especially for users who spend a lot of time gaming using their smartphones, 8GB RAM is a standard requirement. Overall, users should be aware that a sizable RAM is responsible for the speed at which your smartphone will be able to carry out its tasks. Furthermore, most high-end graphics games tend to consume large amounts of RAM. You might also need large storage, as many professionals today — across sectors — save endless amounts of photographs, videos and presentations related to their work on their phone.
- One cannot miss out on addressing the fact that the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max comes with a 6.67-inch screen, which takes the gaming experience to the next level. Larger screens are seeing demand from users (and not just the gaming set either) because of the extent to which smartphones are used for viewing web series and movies. The fact that the camera is in-display, and neither a punch-hole, nor eating precious space makes the phone a desirable option for users who prioritize gaming and streaming in a smartphone.
- The Mi Note 9 Pro Max meets, and perhaps exceeds, any buyer’s camera requirements with its quad-rear camera set-up featuring a 64MP lens, a 119-degree 8MP lens, a 5MP macro lens and a 2MP depth sensor. This Redmi 9 series model also has a 32MP selfie shooter.
- The Mi Note 9 Pro Max is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset, which ensures that the phone runs smoothly while delivering optimal performance. In addition, it comes with a graphics processing unit, the Qualcomm 618 GPU, cementing its position as one of the best phones for gamers.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro Max does not disappoint when it comes to battery and charging either, as you would have guessed. The smartphone comes with a 5020mAh battery and a 33W fast charger included.
If you spend a good part of your day gaming using your smartphone, then you should definitely consider investing in this model from the Redmi 9 series of smartphones. If you are not an avid gamer, but are interested because of how much praise the smartphone has garnered, you need to ask yourself a few questions: Do you prefer a large screen, for instance.
Do you need a large amount of storage for work, or just because your life is that happening? What do you use your phone for? 4GB RAM cuts it for basic functions like messaging, calls and streaming. However, if you have already swooned over the Mi Note 9 Pro Max’s selection of cameras, there is probably little that can be said to hold you back from this smartphone.
Of course, you could be held back by budget constraints, but that is never a good reason to deprive yourself of something, particularly in this delightful age of pay via EMIs. You can now choose to pay for your Redmi phone in easy monthly instalments by using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, which comes with a pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 4 lakhs.